Director, Revenue Cycle Solutions Project Manager
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in advanced management to direct and develop policies and budgets.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve goals is required.
- Ability to read and interpret an extensive variety of documents such as contracts, claims, instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Procedural knowledge of hospital and physician practice accounts receivable management.
- Knowledge of standard payor agreements and reimbursement models.
- Proven track record of positively impacting Key Performance Indicators relevant to Revenue Cycle Best Practices.
- Applies Trilogy methodology to guide continued client optimization.
- Articulates the impact of Trilogy solutions on future state workflows, roles, and service lines to client leadership.
- Understands and consults on entire Revenue Cycle workflow, including all associated roles and operational/process metrics.
- Establishes trusted relationships with all levels and service lines/departments inside the client organization and within Trilogy project teams.
- Completes a root cause analysis and identifies potential performance improvement opportunities, or best practices, and make recommendations to clients on how to integrate new process/best practice into current workflow or proposed workflows.
- Identifies client barriers in achieving operational excellence.
- Understands client business metrics and results.
- Evaluates and analyzes client data to understand trends in all areas of the operation.
- Development of options and recommendations for client improvement.
- Develop strategy, work plans, project tasks and manage projects in accordance with budget.
- Documents findings, impacts, and recommendations within assessment or project deliverables.
- Completes weekly and monthly status reports and distributes to necessary individuals.
- Collaborates with client revenue cycle team and other departments in order to facilitate resolution of process issues and implement world-class solutions. This includes leading client team meetings and holding client counterparts accountable for action items.
- Provide informed feedback to client executives including assessments of processes, standards, suggestions and improvements.
- Facilitates or participates on revenue cycle assessments.
- Coach, motivate, develop, and provide guidance to direct reports
- Manage all project matters including personnel, resources, budget, monthly reports, and other client requirements.
- Maintain a proactive working knowledge of all client departmental operations, including business office operations, contractual terms and requirements, accounts receivables, and financial reporting technology.
- Establishes quality review processes to ensure the effectiveness of revenue cycle and makes modifications as needed.
- Ensures areas of responsibility and projects achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures.
- Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets.
- Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
- Ensures site specific Issues Tracking Logs are maintained and appropriately updated.
- Ensure safeguard measures are in place to protect confidentiality of patient information, employee information, and other confidential information covered by regulations or professional ethics.
- Follows company expectations in regard to HIPAA/Corporate Compliance policies and procedures.
- Ten (10) years HIM, Business Office or related Revenue Cycle experience in a Healthcare related field.
- Six (6) years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a health related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, State and Federal guidelines.
- Knowledge of standard medical billing system configuration.
You may submit your resume by:
Trilogy Healthcare Solutions
911 Flynt Drive
Flowood, Mississippi 39232-9572
Human Resources Fax:
Equal Employment Opportunity – EOE/AA/VETERANS/DISABLED
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the organization complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law. Find out more from the Department of Labor.